Letter of Request for Change of Approved Readiness and Preparatory Support Programme Proposal
Approved Readiness and Preparatory Support Programme Proposals may encounter obstacles and delays during the implementation due to varying circumstances on the ground. These may include challenges that could affect the delivery of the targeted objectives, making it imperative to revise and amend the original plans.
Accordingly, Delivery Partners and National Designated Authorities may request for change of Approved Readiness and Preparatory Support Programme Proposal plans (e.g., the grant term, budget plan, procurement plan, and the logical-framework) by filling in and submitting this template for the GCF consideration.
The following annexes can also be downloaded:
- Request for Change of Approved Readiness and Preparatory Support Programme Proposal Template (Annex I)
- Revised Logical Framework (Annex II)
- Revised Budget Plan (Annex III)
- Revised Procurement Plan (Annex IV)
- Revised Implementation Plan (Annex V)