Request for information
Requests for information may be submitted to the GCF Secretariat using this online IDP Request for Information Form
Requests should indicate with reasonable specificity the information that is being sought to enable the Secretariat, within a reasonable period of time, to locate the information.
Before submitting a request for information, please check if the information you require is available on the website:
- I have an idea for a project. How can I apply for funding?
- How can my organisation be accredited with GCF?
- How can my organisation be accredited as an observer to GCF?
- Do you have any vacancies, consultancies or internships? How do I apply?
- What project documents are published?
- I am a researcher. Where can I find data on GCF activities?