GCF IRMF webinar series for AEs: revised FP template and GCF support to DAEs for IRMF implementation
25 - 26 January 2022
The Integrated Results Management Framework (IRMF) webinar series for Accredited Entities (AEs) intends to disseminate information about the updated version of the funding proposal template which reflects the requirements of the newly adopted IRMF (B.29/01), as well as about the new GCF funding support to Direct Access Entities (DAEs) for IRMF implementation.
The series of webinars will consist of two parts, the first part focusing on the updated Funding Proposal (FP) template and the second part on the new funding window for DAEs.
The webinar on the revised FP template will provide an introduction to the IRMF-related changes in the FP template and is aimed at supporting all AEs in better developing funding proposals in accordance with this updated template. The main content of the webinar consists of:
- Introduction to the changes in the new version of the FP template;
- Case study.
The webinar on the new GCF funding window for the implementation of Integrated Results Management Framework (IRMF) is focused only on Direct Access Entities (DAEs) and is planned to provide guidance on the operationalisation of this funding window, including:
- How to access the new funding window;
- Eligible outcomes, activities, and deliverables;
- How to draft and submit the proposal.
Two sessions of each of the webinars will be conducted in English with interpretation to Spanish and French. Participation in the webinars is by invitation.
25 January 2022 - Revised FP template webinar
- Session 1 8:00 – 9:30 am KST in English and Spanish
- Session 2 6:00 – 7:30 pm KST in English and French
26 January 2022 - DAE New Funding Window (NFW) webinar
- Session 3 8:00 – 9:00 am KST in English and Spanish
- Session 4 6:00 – 7:00 pm KST in English and French