The webinar seeks to provide detailed guidance regarding the Project Preparation Facility (PPF) overall, including updates with respect to process as well as two recently added features: PPF Simplified funding and the PPF service.
Those updates have been integrated in the updated PPF Guidelines now available online.
The webinar programme will cover the following aspects:
- What does PPF support aim to do? What is the scope of PPF support and what are eligible activities? How to apply for PPF? What are the different PPF access modalities?
- When should a PPF application be submitted? What is the review and approval process of PPF?
- What criteria is the Concept Note assessed against? What does it take for the Concept Note to be cleared for PPF?
- What will be reviewed in the PPF application? What are some tips for the different access modalities and application forms?
- What is expected from AEs during the implementation of a PPF? What are the various steps during implementation? How does PPF support close? What are the requirements in terms of funding proposal submission?
Two sessions of the webinar will be conducted in English with interpretation to French and Spanish. Participation in the webinar is by invitation.
17 November 2020, 8AM KST in English and Spanish,
17 November 2020, 6PM KST in English and French.