GCF introductory webinars on the Digital Accreditation Platform for Accreditation Applicants
8 March 2022
We are pleased to announce that the Green Climate Fund (GCF) Secretariat will be launching the new Digital Accreditation Platform (DAP) on 22 March 2022. The DAP comes as part of GCF’s digital transformation efforts to digitalize business operations. The Online Accreditation System (OAS), which has only served as the platform for receiving, processing and upgrading applications, will be phased out accordingly.
In conjunction with the launch, the Secretariat will organize two introductory webinars for accreditation applicants. The webinars aim to:
- Provide an overview of the DAP
- Provide a demonstration on the DAP accreditation module so that applicants will know how to:
- Submit their accreditation application,
- Review the assessments from the GCF Secretariat and Accreditation Panel throughout the accreditation process Stages I and II, and
- Respond to the GCF Secretariat and Accreditation Panel’s questions in each of those Stages.
- Intake questions on how to use the DAP from applicants via a live Q&A session.
Questions may be submitted prior to the Q&A session so that we may tailor the session to already address any queries raised. The Q&A session is focused on how to use the DAP as a platform; any questions related to the status of specific accreditation applications may be addressed separately and directly with the GCF Secretariat outside of the webinar.
The webinars will be held in English, and will be taken place at the following times to accommodate various time zones:
- Session 1: Tuesday, 8 March 2022, 08:00 a.m. KST
Time is applicable for applicants based in Pacific, Latin America and the Caribbean countries
- Session 2: Tuesday, 8 March 2022, 18:00 p.m. KST
Time is applicable for applicants based in Asia, Eastern Europe and Central Asia, and Africa
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any queries regarding the webinars at [email protected] and/or [email protected].