Readiness and Preparatory Support guidebook: A practical guide on how to prepare readiness proposals for the Green Climate Fund
GCF provides capacity building and technical assistance support to developing countries to enhance access to climate finance through the Readiness and Preparatory Support Programme. The Readiness Programme is mandated by the Governing Instrument of GCF to provide resources for strengthening institutional capacities, governance mechanisms, and planning and programming frameworks to identify and implement a transformational long-term climate action agenda for developing countries.
This guidebook provides a complete overview of the Readiness Programme, including advice on how to develop and submit high-quality readiness proposals and navigate challenges during grant implementation.
- The Green Climate Fund and the Readiness and Preparatory Support Programme
- Overview of the Readiness proposal approval process
- Readiness proposal user's guide
- Appraising Readiness proposals
- Implementing Readiness grants