B.14/11: Matters relating to accreditation: Consideration of accreditation proposals
The Board, having considered document GCF/B.14/16 titled “Consideration of accreditation proposals – entities recommended at the fourteenth meeting of the Board”,
- Takes note with appreciation of the assessments conducted by the Secretariat and the Accreditation Panel contained within the relevant annexes for the following applicants:
- Applicant 039 (APL039) is the South African National Biodiversity Institute (SANBI) based in South Africa, as contained in annex X;
- Applicant 040 (APL040) is the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) based in Italy, as contained in annex XI;
- Applicant 041 (APL041) is the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) based in Italy, as contained in annex XII; and
- Applicant 042 (APL042) is the Nederlandse Financierings-Maatschappij voor Ontwikkelingslanden N.V. (FMO) based in the Netherlands, as contained in annex XIII; and
- Accredits APL039, APL040, APL041 and APL042 pursuant to paragraph 45 of the Governing Instrument for the GCF, and subject to, and in accordance with, the assessment by the Accreditation Panel contained in the relevant annexes for each of the applicants. A summary of the recommended accreditation types and conditions and/or remarks, if any, for each applicant is contained in annex XIV.