RFP 2019/S/008: Compliance Management System for the Green Climate Fund
- to ensure that all compliance risk events are appropriately managed through a risk-based approach;
- to involve early in the consultation process of addressing any compliance-related risk incidents;
- to ensure its objectivity in its compliance-related scope of work by maintaining its independence from other Secretariat divisions/units;
- to ensure the GCF staff is empowered to manage compliance risks appropriately and to ensure a culture of good compliance in the GCF; and
- to ensure the GCF’s investment related processes are performed in compliance with contractual obligations of the GCF’s counterparties, including complying with applicable regulations, international standards and best practices as required by the contribution agreements
Through this request for proposals (“RFP”), the GCF is seeking to procure a Compliance Management System.
The Compliance Management System is set to aid the Compliance team in automatization of its workflow, provide visibility and oversight into compliance activities. Due to the nature and quantity of Compliance work, a system is needed to efficiently organize the intensive workflow of compliance reviews and other internal and external inquiries. This solution will serve as an automatic tool to effectively manage cases, distribute responsibilities and follow-up with responses.
Proposals must be submitted to the Secretariat no later than Friday 3rd May 2019 at 1700 hrs Korean Standard time.