The Green Climate Fund has revised the timeline for its twentieth Board meeting as per the confirmed meeting date. The timeline lists key dates leading to the Board meeting, where the 24 Board members decide on funding proposals brought forward by GCF Accredited Entities.
The 20th GCF Board meeting will be held from 1-4 July 2018, and the key dates are as following:
- Disclosure of ESS reports for categories A and I-1 (high intermediation) projects – 2 March 2018
- Deadline to submit to GCF (public sector) – 26 February 2018
- Deadline to submit to GCF (private sector) – 30 March 2018
- Submission to independent Technical Advisory Panel (iTAP) – 24 April 2018
- iTAP meeting – 13 - 18 May 2018
- Disclosure of ESS reports for categories B and I-2 (medium intermediation) projects – 1 June 2018
- Publishing deadline – 8 June 2018
- B.20 – 1 - 4 July 2018
For any queries about the upcoming Board meetings and funding proposal deadlines, please contact the Division of Mitigation and Adaptation for public sector projects, and the Private Sector Facility for private sector projects.