B.37/21: Readiness and Preparatory Support Programme
The Board, having considered document GCF/B.37/17 titled “Readiness and Preparatory Support Programme: revised strategy 2024–2027”:
- Reaffirms that the Readiness and Preparatory Support Programme is a strategic priority for GCF to enhance country ownership, support direct access to GCF resources, and strengthen strategic programming in support of the objectives laid out in the Strategic Plan for the GCF 2024–2027;
- Approves the Readiness Strategy 2024–2027, as set out in annex X;
- Also approves an amount of USD 501.5 million to be made available for the execution of the Readiness and Preparatory Support Programme for 2024–2027;
- Requests the Secretariat to develop the operational modalities, including outcome indicators, as appropriate, to be consistent with the Readiness Strategy 2024–2027 as set out in annex X; and
- Also requests the Secretariat to report on the implementation of the Readiness and Preparatory Support Programme at the final Board meeting of each year.