B.28/06: Dates and venues of upcoming Board meetings
The Board, having considered document GCF/B.28/06 titled “Dates and venues of upcoming meetings of the Board”:
- Confirms that the twenty-ninth meeting of the Board will take place from Monday, 28 June to Thursday, 1 July 2021 and that this be held as a net-meeting;
- Decides that the thirtieth meeting of the Board will take place from Monday, 4 October to Thursday, 7 October 2021;
- Underscores the importance of the full participation and involvement of the entire Board from all constituencies in the Board meetings and pre-Board meeting consultation process as an essential condition for holding an effective and full participatory meeting;
- Requests the Secretariat, where applicable, to take appropriate steps to ensure the full and effective participation of all Board members, alternate members, advisers and active observers in the net-meeting, including testing the technology and providing support to developing countries in particular; and
- Also requests the Co-Chairs to continue to monitor the impact of COVID-19 on the operations of GCF, and to report to the Board appropriately.