B.22/19: Matters related to the Fund’s prohibited practices policies
The Board, having considered document GCF/B.22/13 titled “Policy on Prohibited Practices”:
- Adopts the Policy on Prohibited Practices set out in annex XIV to this document to replace the Interim Policy on Prohibited Practices adopted by the Board pursuant to decision B.12/31, paragraph (h);
- Requests the Independent Integrity Unit, in consultation with the Secretariat, to develop policies on administrative sanctions and exclusions for consideration by the Board in 2019;
- Also requests the Board to update this Policy on the Prohibited Practices upon adoption of the Policy on ethics and conflicts of interest for active observers at its twenty-third meeting;
- Authorizes the Ethics and Audit Committee of the Board to address issues that may arise in the implementation of this policy; and
- Requests the Independent Integrity Unit to provide a brief report on experiences and lessons learned to the Board after two years as a basis for a wider review of the policies.