B.18/12: Work programme of the Secretariat for 2018 and administrative budget
The Board, having considered document GCF/B.18/13 titled “Work programme of the Secretariat for 2018 and administrative budget”:
- Recognizes that the work programme will help to guide the activities of the Secretariat during 2018;
- Approves the work programme 2018 as contained in annex XVI, and the goals and suggested policy priorities set out in the work programme, in accordance with paragraph 23(e) of the Governing Instrument for the GCF;
- Also approves an administrative budget for the period of 1 January to 31 December 2018 in the amount of USD 63,558,006 as referred to in appendix I to annex XVI;
- Further approves an administrative budget of the GCF for the periods 2019 and 2020 in the amounts of USD 42,289,607 and USD 44,107,723, respectively, to cover estimated staffing costs; and
- Requests the Secretariat to compile at each meeting of the Board a consolidated Board document on all information reports.