B.01‐12/06: Administrative budget of the Interim Secretariat and the Interim Trustee
- Approved the administrative budget to cover the expenditures incurred during the period up to 30 June 2012, as presented in document GCF/B.01‐12/08/Rev.02;
- Approved the administrative budget proposed for the period 1 July to 31 October 2012, in the amounts set forth in Table 1 of document GCF/B.01‐12/08/Rev.02;
- Decided that the full costs of travel and daily subsistence allowance of the Board members and alternate members from eligible developing countries to attend Board meetings, or any ancillary meetings decided by the Board, will be provided from the budget of the Fund;
- Authorized the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (the World Bank) as the Interim Trustee for the Green Climate Fund to make cash transfers for the Interim Secretariat through the UNFCCC and the GEF secretariats, and to the World Bank as the Interim Trustee, up to the total amounts specified in Table 1, subject to the availability of resources in the GCF Trust Fund and adjustment based upon revised costs and expenditures to be incurred;
- Took note of the funds provided by Denmark, Germany, Norway, Spain, Switzerland and the United States of America in agreeing to carry‐over the unspent balance from contributions originally made to support the work of the Transitional Committee and of pledges made by Denmark and Germany for contributions to the administrative budget;
- Requested the Interim Secretariat and the Interim Trustee to present to it at its next meeting the refined administrative budget in a revised format.