Pitch for the Planet! Find out more
$ 500 million to catalyze climate capital.
We are seeking bold investment ideas to crowd in capital for low-emission and climate-resilient projects.
reduces CO2 emissions.
helps communities adapt to climate change.
You invest in developing markets.
You need early equity investing to get your project off the ground.
We embrace our triple bottom line mission: People, Planet, Profit. We are working closely with micro, small and medium-sized enterprises – the main beneficiaries of GCF funded private sector projects.
Partner with the Green Climate Fund.
- Assets 10bn
- Investments 2.2 bn
- Financing 7.5 bn
- Leverage 1:3
The Green Climate Fund is a large, dedicated climate fund for developing markets. It is backed by close to 200 governments.
GCF has approved investments of USD 2.2 billion in 60+ countries, leveraging USD 7.5 billion in total financing. With over USD 10 billion committed to GCF, we are ready to co-invest with business for low emission and climate resilient development..
We are pleased to work with GCF to mobilise private sector capital and increase contributions to climate financing for adaptation and greenhouse gas mitigation measures in developing countries.
Member of the Management Board
If you are still with us,here is our playbook:
Speak to us. The Green Climate Fund is headquartered in Songdo, Republic of Korea. We use Korea Standard Time (KST) which is at UTC+9.00. Please direct all general inquiries to the email below.Email : email@example.com
- Ayaan Z. Adam Director +82 32 458 6146
- Jiwoo Choi Deputy Director +82 32 458 6026
- Sergio Pombo Senior Advisor +82 32 458 6204
- Leo Park Financial Institutions Specialist +82 32 458 6035
- Rajeev Mahajan Project Finance Specialist +82 32 458 6012
- Andreas Lunding Structured Finance Specialist +82 32 458 6148
- Hyejin Lee Associate Professional +82 32 458 6122
- Patrick Karangwa Associate Professional +82 32 458 6169
- Kate Chang Senior Research Assistant +82 32 458 6061
- Home Planet.