B.25/03: Co-Chairs proposal on the review of committees, panels and groups
- Takes note of the “Final report of the review of the effectiveness of committees and group established by the Board”, the independent review of committees, panels and groups presented at the twenty-fourth meeting of the Board in document GCF/B.24/Inf.15/Add.01;
- Notes its decision B.05/12, paragraphs (a) and (b), and document GCF/B.05/12 titled “General Guidelines for Committees and Panels”;
- Requests the Co-Chairs to consult Board and alternate members, as well as the various committees, with a view to concluding the review of committees, panels and groups no later than the twenty-sixth meeting of the Board;
- Invites Board and alternate members, as well as committees, to present views on the independent review no later than 10 April 2020 in order to inform the Co-Chairs’ consultations;
- Requests the Co-Chairs, in accordance with decision B.05/12, paragraph (b), to present updated general guidelines for committees and panels for consideration at the twenty-sixth meeting of the Board; and
- Reiterates decision B.23/03, paragraph (c), and urges the Co-Chairs to undertake pre-Board meeting consultations in an open, inclusive, consultative and transparent manner with regard to the documents referred to in paragraphs (c) and (e) above.